Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the current disqualifying credit score that mortgage lenders have earmarked?

Let's say someone wants to get out of having to buy a new property they had put down a deposit for a couple years ago.





The only way I see to get that money back as stated in the contract is to disqualify for the loan per the developer's selected lender. How can I do that?





So I'm wondering how low do I have to get my credit score to ensure I won't qualify?!What is the current disqualifying credit score that mortgage lenders have earmarked?
Acceptable credit scores vary bank by bank. In many cases they are only one piece of the puzzle anyway.





Purposely screwing up your credit would be a very dumb thing to do. You would have to be losing a ton of money to make this worthwhile.What is the current disqualifying credit score that mortgage lenders have earmarked?
there is no set score.





depends on how money you put down, how money you make, if you've been at your job or career long enough etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment